This spear tip pH sensor/meter kit can directly stab into semisolid material to measure the pH value. It can be used to measure pH value of wet soil and various foods.The pH value of the soil is an important factor affecting the growth of plants. Suitable pH value for different plants differ from each other. The pH probe of this kit is attached with a spear like protection shield made of stainless steel with a sharp tip. It can be directly stabbed into the soft semisolid material to measure the pH value, such as wet soil or foods. But this cannot be done with common pH probe, or it will be damaged.
1. Measuring Range: 0~10pH 2. Accuracy: ± 0.1pH 3. Operating Temperature: 5~60℃ 4. Response Time : ≤2min(in standard buffer solution) 5. Salt Bridge Material: Poly Tetra Fluoro Ethylene (PTFE) 6. Shell Material: Polyoxymethylene (POM) 7. Filling Solution: Can NOT be Filled 8. Wiring Connector: BNC 9. Wire Length: 850mm (BNC connector included)
1. Input Power : + 5.00V
2. Output Signal: 0 ~ 4.0V
3. Accuracy : < ±0.2pH (25 ℃)
4. Probe Connector: BNC
5. Module Connector: Gravity:PH2.0-3Pin
The LT series I/O Modules are Long Range LoRa I/O Controller. It contains different I/O Interfaces such as: analog current Input, analog voltage input, relay output, digital input and digital output etc. The LT I/O Modules are designed to simplify the installation of I/O monitoring. The LT I/O Controllers allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges. It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.
1. STM32L072CZT6 MCU
2. SX1276/78 LoRa Wireless Chip
3. LoRaWAN Class A & Class C protocol
4. Optional Customized LoRa Protocol
5. Bands: CN470/EU433/KR920/US915
7. AT Commands to change parameters
© 2020 Thingstel Tech Solutions India Private Limited