The MAX44009 ambient light sensor features an I2C digital output that is ideal for a number of portable applications such as smartphones, notebooks, and industrial sensors. At less than 1μA operating current, it is the lowest power ambient light sensor in the industry and features an ultra-wide 22-bit dynamic range from 0.045 lux to 188,000 lux. Low-light operation allows easy operation in dark-glass applications. The on-chip photodiode’s spectral response is optimized to mimic the human eye’s perception of ambient light and incorporates IR and UV blocking capability. The adaptive gain block automatically selects the correct lux range to optimize the counts/lux.
1. Wide 0.045 Lux to 188,000 Lux Range
2. Small, 2mm x 2mm x 0.6mm UTDFN-Opto
3. Vcc = 1.7V to 3.6V
4. Icc = 0.65μA Operating Current
5. -40°C to +85°C Temperature Range
6. Device Address Options
1001 010x and 1001 011x
BH1750FVI is an digital Ambient Light Sensor IC for I2C bus interface. This IC is the most suitable to obtain the ambient light data for adjusting LCD and Keypad backlight power of Mobile phone. It is possible to detect wide range at High resolution. ( 1 - 65535 lx ).
1. I2C bus Interface ( f / s Mode Support )
2. Spectral responsibility is approximately human eye response
3. Illuminance to Digital Converter
4. Wide range and High resolution. ( 1 - 65535 lx )
5. Low Current by power down function
6. 50Hz / 60Hz Light noise reject-function
7. 1.8V Logic input interface
8. No need any external parts
9. Light source dependency is little. ( ex. Incandescent Lamp. Fluorescent Lamp. Halogen Lamp. White LED. Sun Light )
10. It is possible to select 2 type of I2C slave-address.
11. Adjustable measurement result for influence of optical window( It is possible to detect min. 0.11 lx, max. 100000 lx by using this function. )
12. Small measurement variation (+/- 20%)
13. The influence of infrared is very small.
LSN50v2 is a Long Range LoRaWAN Sensor Node. It is designed for outdoor use and powered by Li/SOCl2 battery for long term use, power consumption and secure data transmission.It is designed to facilitate developers to rapidly deploy industrial level LoRaWAN and IoT solutions. LSN50 v2 helps users to turn the idea into a practical application and make the Internet of Things a reality. It is easy to program, create and connect your things everywhere. LSN50v2 is based on SX1276/SX1278 allows the user to send data and reach extremely long ranges at low data-rates.It provides ultra-long range spread spectrum communication and high interference immunity whilst minimising current consumption.It targets professional wireless sensor network applications such as irrigation systems, smart metering, smart cities, smartphone detection, building automation, and so on.
1. STM32L072CZT6 MCU
2. SX1276/78 Wireless Chip
3. Pre-load bootloader on USART1/USART2
4. MDK-ARM Version 5.24a IDE
6. 2x12bit ADC, 1x12bit DAC
7. 18xDigital I/Os
8. LoRaTM Modem
9. Preamble detection
10. Baud rate configurable
13. Open source hardware / software
14. Available Band:433/868/915/920 Mhz
15. IP68 Waterproof Enclosure
16. Ultra Low Power consumption
17. AT Commands to change parameters
18. Power Options: AC Powered / 4000mah
battery for long term use
© 2020 Thingstel Tech Solutions India Private Limited